Thursday, March 8, 2012

Korg Power Supply for AX Series Pedals Review

Korg Power Supply for AX Series Pedals
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I received my adapter today and it does not look like the adapter pictured here or anywhere else on the web for the Pitchblack. It is a Jameco ReliaPro adapter made in Taiwan. It is a 500 ma adapter but it does not reference Korg KA-183/A30950 which are the recommended adapter numbers for the Pitchblack. The adapter is also smaller and I am not sure if that is good or not. I am not satisfied and may send it back.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Korg Power Supply for AX Series Pedals

Power your Korg ToneWorks AX series pedal with this 9V AC adaptor and save on batteries.This power supply may also be used with the following models:Beatlab, D4, DT7, DT10 (all versions), ER1/EA1/ES1(and mkII versions), EM1, GT12, GT120, K-Series, KONTROL49, K25/49/61/61P, microKONTROL, microKORG, MS2000/R/B/BR, OT12, OT120, PADKONTROL, PITCHBLACK (& Plus), PX1/2/3/3B, V847A.

Buy NowGet 17% OFF

Click here for more information about Korg Power Supply for AX Series Pedals

0 comments:

Post a Comment