Wednesday, March 7, 2012

K & M Keyboardstand Spider Review

K and M Keyboardstand Spider
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Before i got my k&m spider pro stand i had a regular x stand with an extra tier. When looking for a new column stand i wanted something that was sturdy enough to hold the weight of my keyboards without shaking or becoming unstable. I bought it after i seen a youtube video review of the stand. i seen that it was sturdy and didnt wobble around so i ordered it. The day after i got it i used it for a gig. IT worked wonderfully. It sets up really fast(10 minutes). The column itself shakes a little but the base legs hold the stand perfectly. The only bad thing about this stand is that its pretty heavy and without the bag its a hassle to carry around. Also the stand itself is pretty tall. So if youre under six feet or if you plan on sitting while you play this stand might not be for you. I like the fact that you can add another tier and put a laptop rack or microphone boom on it. This stand is practical and not to mention really appealing. I would recommend this stand to anyone who can carry it and who is tall. I seen that k&m sells a "baby spider pro".

Click Here to see more reviews about: K & M Keyboardstand Spider

Keyboardstand Spider

Buy Now

Click here for more information about K & M Keyboardstand Spider

0 comments:

Post a Comment