Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Barcelona Children's Toy Accordion - Purple Review

Barcelona Children's Toy Accordion - Purple
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I didn't notice the size when I ordered this - it's pretty small. The bellows are kind of stiff but the sound is pretty good. It's not like a piano accordion where you can play a scale on the keys and it doesn't matter whether you're pulling or pushing the bellows - as stated in the description, it produces one note when you pull and another when you push. For that reason, I think it's a bit too complicated for my 4-year-old granddaughter...so I'm returning it.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Barcelona Children's Toy Accordion - Purple

This toy accordion from Austin Bazaar makes a wonderful gift for that special child and is a great value for the price! Capable of four different bass tones on the left manual, and 7 treble notes on the right manual, it also features an eye-grabbing marble faux finish and a bisonoric structure (produces a different tone depending which way you pull it.) Start your child down the right path towards a beautiful hobby with one of our most engaging childs instruments, the Barcelona AC0702 Child's Accordion.

Buy NowGet 50% OFF

Click here for more information about Barcelona Children's Toy Accordion - Purple

0 comments:

Post a Comment