Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)The stand itself is pretty decent and for the price you really cant beat it. But I received the stand and two of the plastic ends were broken into pieces. I am moving and I do not have time to return the Item. I tried to contact the Amazon to see if they could send me 2 of the plastic pieces because I need a stand. They were really no help because it is made by a third party. Its not a big deal but If I paid for a new stand I would expect it to be in BRAND NEW condition with all its parts in perfect working order.
So If yours comes with nothing broken on it You would probably give this stand 5 stars. If not probably not.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Stagg X-Style Double Braced Keyboard Stand
Stagg's X-Style Double Braced Keyboard Stand works great for most lightweight keyboards and MIDI controllers.Designed for home, studio, and stage, this stand is adjustable from 27" to 39", which means you can play sitting or standing.It's very easy to adjust with five locking positions plus a safety lockpin, so hand-tightening no longer necessary.With a max load of 66 lbs., this stand is ideal for small keyboards!
Click here for more information about Stagg X-Style Double Braced Keyboard Stand
0 comments:
Post a Comment