Thursday, October 20, 2011

Alesis Q25 Review

Alesis Q25
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
For the PRICE--there is no other..however I found some complications on installing the "bundled" software..but eventually--was successful--its an excellent product for music "wanna-bee's"..80-dollars..I mean really--its a steal if your huge on computer INSTALLS..I'm useing Vista Home Premium and a Pentiun D-processor/I seriously doubt this product with Windows[tm] 7..and would suggest one of the CASIO--products.
=======
[...]
=======
There is a Product INSTALL--at my YouTube website..
For the 80-dollar price tag...this is a great purchase..
I think it requires some talent--on the INSTALL.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Alesis Q25

The Q25 is a 25-note, velocity-sensitive, MIDI keyboard controller with USB and traditional MIDI ports that enable you to connect to almost all MIDI equipment including software and sound modules. Thanks to Pitch and Modulation wheels, backlit Octave Up and Down buttons, and a Volume/Data Entry slider, you can add expression, range, and dynamics to your performances quickly and effortlessly.

Buy NowGet 62% OFF

Click here for more information about Alesis Q25

0 comments:

Post a Comment