Monday, August 27, 2012

MIDI Solutions BC3A Breath Controller & MIDI Converter Bundle Review

MIDI Solutions BC3A Breath Controller and MIDI Converter Bundle
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Was never able to get it to work with my Korg Triton Ex. I'm an engineer and have been using MIDI products for over 24 years. Conducted extensive online research and contacted the manufacturer for help; nevertheless I was unable to make it do what it's supposed to do.
The product needs a major user interface overhaul. Any product that requires you to enter program data in hexidecimal to access basic functions should be literally burned at the stake.
It is now an over-priced piece of useless junk taking up space in my junk drawer. Haven't decided what to do with since I threw away the packaging it came in, otherwise I would have returned it.
It is perhaps the biggest waste of money on music equipment I've had in my 33 year experience as a musician.

Click Here to see more reviews about: MIDI Solutions BC3A Breath Controller & MIDI Converter Bundle

This bundle includes the Yamaha BC3A Breath Controller & MIDI Solutions Breath Controller Converter at a special discount price! This breath controller headset is an optional accessory for the VL70-m virtual acoustic generator.It works withYamaha synths and modules. Adds breath expressiveness for greater realism to any MIDI sound.

Buy NowGet 27% OFF

Click here for more information about MIDI Solutions BC3A Breath Controller & MIDI Converter Bundle

0 comments:

Post a Comment