Saturday, August 11, 2012

Boss RT-20 Rotary Ensemble Sound Processor Review

Boss RT-20 Rotary Ensemble Sound Processor
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I've never owned a Leslie, but I have played through them when warming up other bands. This device won't appeal to many pro Hammond players, but for my home studio it does what I need. I play a Roland XP80, and some of its patches have some strange settings for their rotating speaker effects. This little gadget is easy to use and gives me a lot of freedom in various effect choices. I used it on a guitar track already, and it sounds great. I'll probably get more use out of this than I do my 2 or 3 guitar processors I own.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Boss RT-20 Rotary Ensemble Sound Processor

From the Beatles to Jeff Beck, Santana to Stevie Ray, many guitar greats have incorporated the rotary speaker into their rigs. With this in mind BOSS proudly presents the RT-20 Rotary Sound Processor. Employing COSM

Buy NowGet 39% OFF

Click here for more information about Boss RT-20 Rotary Ensemble Sound Processor

0 comments:

Post a Comment