Sunday, July 22, 2012

Behringer RM600 Rotary Machine Ultimate Rotary Speaker Modeling Effects Pedal Review

Behringer RM600 Rotary Machine Ultimate Rotary Speaker Modeling Effects Pedal
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I was skeptical that this pedal could deliver at this price, but I bought it anyway. I have a couple of other Behringer products that I have been happy with.
Construction: The pedal body looks like metal, but it is all plastic. If you take care of your stuff, it will probably last. The battery is more difficult to replace than say, a Boss pedal.
Sound: I've never owned a rotating speaker, so I don't know if it faithfully reproduces sounds from the speaker models it emulates... all I know is that it sounds great! I especially like that it emulates the sound of the speaker as it ramps up and down in speed; cool.
I've also heard other rotating speaker effects, which tend to sound like plain old tremolo. This one does not. My opinion is that it emulates the rotating sound quite well.
Conclusion: For the price, this is a superb pedal. I like it so much that I plan to buy the others in this series.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Behringer RM600 Rotary Machine Ultimate Rotary Speaker Modeling Effects Pedal

Ultimate Rotary Speaker Modeling Effects Pedal

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Behringer RM600 Rotary Machine Ultimate Rotary Speaker Modeling Effects Pedal

0 comments:

Post a Comment