Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Alesis LineLink AudioLink Series Dual-1/4-inch-to-USB-Cable Review

Alesis LineLink AudioLink Series Dual-1/4-inch-to-USB-Cable
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I was excited when I ordered this cable because of its lenght. The 16.5 ft. (or 6 mts.) would have been long enough to reach from my electronic drums to my computer for recording purposes. But after I received it today I found out that the cable is only 6.5 ft long. It is unfortunate that companies like Amazon and Alesis have wrong information on their products. Now I am going to have to spend extra money to extend the cables. It really sucks...

Click Here to see more reviews about: Alesis LineLink AudioLink Series Dual-1/4-inch-to-USB-Cable

Record your mixer, keyboard, sampler, or drum machine in stereo to your computer.LineLink makes it easy to direct-connect nearly any mixers, keyboard, sampler, sequencer, drum machine, or other stereo, line-level audio source to USB for stereo recording.The AudioLink Series USB-audio cable outputs studio quality stereo, 16-bit, 44.1 kHz digital audio thanks to its internal analog-to-digital conversion system. LineLink connects plug-and-play to your Mac or PC for an all-in-one USB audio solution.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Alesis LineLink AudioLink Series Dual-1/4-inch-to-USB-Cable

0 comments:

Post a Comment