Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Nord Wave Synthesizer 49 49-key Synthesizer Review

Nord Wave Synthesizer 49 49-key Synthesizer
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I just purchased the Nord Wave and like all Nord products, it does not disappoint. I am however finding that it is pretty tedious to add some of my waves from other sources to the instrument. There are several sounds that your can download from the clavia.se site - however, many do sound stock to me. But that's the whole point of this instrument - to manipulate those sounds using your computer. Once I get the hang of how to do all that, I'm sure that this will be a rewarding purchase and I will enjoy the sounds I am able to manipulate/create on it! I have to give this 5 stars. I think it is well worth the investment. . .Just be prepared to take the time to learn how to use it.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Nord Wave Synthesizer 49 49-key Synthesizer

Based on a legacy of inventing virtual analog synthesizers for almost 15 years, Clavia takes the next generation of lead synthesizers to the next level. Introducing the Nord Wave, you now have all the sounds you want - your sounds - in the most ultimate, easy to use and light weighed synthesizer instrument. Following in the tradition of the renowned Nord Lead series, the Wave incorporates the Lead's virtual analog synthesis, FM synthesis, and a fully-integrated wavetable engine. These can be used separately or together, allowing users to create sounds that are a step above sample-playback. The Wave features high-quality wavetables generated by Clavia, and using the USB port, users can download and install extra wave files from Clavia, as well as load their own custom waves using an integrated Editor. The Wave features new multi-filtering technology which includes a formant filter, and uses two slots for toggling between sounds, or layering them for even more complex sound.

Buy NowGet 28% OFF

Click here for more information about Nord Wave Synthesizer 49 49-key Synthesizer

0 comments:

Post a Comment