Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Being an active keyboard player, I previously owned a powerful 150W Peavey KB300 -which sounded BIG...but also weighted BIG- and a trusty little Peavey KB/A15 -a nice not so powerful 15W two channel amp-. I sold the KB300 some years ago and kept the KB/A15 because it was more comfortable when taking it to a gig.
When I read about the Behringer K900FX I thought it was to good to be true: 3 independent channels, 5 band EQ, 90W, 40 pounds, 100 digital effects, line out, XLR mic in, cd in, subwoofer out and a NICE PRICE. Woooowwww!!!! I decided it was time for a change!
I bought it about one month ago and I still didn't take it to a gig, but it sounds great! If this amp keeps working like this in the future, I think I won't be tempted to change for a loooooooong time. It has no noticeable hiss, very good bass response and clear highs. If the 12 inch woofer isn't enough, you can feed an active subwoofer through the subwoofer out. You won't find many keyboard amps with this extra. The digital effect presets are quite usable and I find no degrading of the signal. Another important issue I was aware of was weight. After my bone marrow transplant three years ago, I decided I didn't want to carry an 80 pound mastodon anymore. With about 40 pounds (18.8k), the K900FX's weight is OK for me.
I'll use the K900FX just alone -in small to medium places- or sending my keyboard rig through my Behringer Xenix 1202FX mixer in bigger gigs: the mixer's main out to the house's sound system and the control room out to the K900FX. This way, I can use the amp as a quality monitor WITHOUT LOSING CONTROL OF MY VOLUME and let the guy in the main mixer do his stuff without bothering me.
I can't wait to give my new K900FX its baptism of fire!!!!!!!
Click Here to see more reviews about: Behringer K900FX 90-Watt 3-Channel PA System
With 90 Watts of power, you?ll never run out of horse power. This 3-channel PA/keyboard amplifier enclosed in a bass reflex cabinet has a special, beefed up 12" BUGERA woofer and a custom-made 1" tweeter, delivering clear, clean sound that?s ideal for larger gigs. Behringer included an internal 24-bit digital FX processor with 100 awesome presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter and various multi-effects. Their revolutionary FBQ Feedback Detection System immediately indicates any feedback frequency and lets you combat feedback at your finger tips. Enjoy full 3-channel operation with separate volume and FX Send controls, plus there is an additional XLR mic input on channel 1 for direct connection of dynamic microphones. Use the dedicated 5-band graphic EQ to give your sound your very own edge. All in all, the ULTRATONE K900FX offers a perfect balance of power and value in a sturdy, gig-ready package!
Click here for more information about Behringer K900FX 90-Watt 3-Channel PA System
0 comments:
Post a Comment