Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I really was super excited to get my Tenori-on Orange. And I was not dissapointed in what I was able to do with it and how fast i was able to figure it out. However when I realized that the Orange version which is priced more reasonably than the Tenori-on White one, was not available Battery accessible i was dissapointed and decided to return it and go for the more expensive white one.
I like the thing though and will have hours of fun on it. I think you will to.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Yamaha Tenori-On Orange Leds On 1 Side Only, No Battery Capability
Media artist Toshio Iwai collaborated with Yamaha to design a totally new musical instrument. Tenori-on combines a MIDI controller, tone generator, sampler and stunning visual user interface. Most importantly it’s a unique new way to approach playing and composing music. Music instantly becomes a wall of light graffiti as you paint the sounds across its 256 LED buttons. The new lower priced O model is functionally exactly the same as the original W except its 256 orange LEDs are on one side of its unique hands on interface and it does not operate on batteries. The Tenori-O will appeal to producers, music production home studios and anyone who wants to start instantly making music visually.
0 comments:
Post a Comment