Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)After going through gig bags at an alarming rate, I came upon this rare "off brand." Not only is it an ideal fit for a Kurzweil SP76 (and I would imagine most 76-note keyboards, including the SP2), but it's far more stylish as well as more durable than the cheaper bags I've used (World Tour, Musician's Friend models, Rok Sak). It employs several straps to permit customizing the bag to your own uses (hand grips, shoulder strap, etc.), and the pockets are thoughtfully arranged (the pockets at the ends are ideal for larger or sharper objects, such as volume pedals and power transformers, that soon tear the other bags to shreds). On the sides, there are pockets both on the inside and outside to permit equal distribution of cables. Also, when you set the bag down, it will actually remain in place (the oversized cheaper bags instantly fall on to their broad sides).
Thus far I'm seeing no sign of wear. The only "disadvantage" is that with a bag this carefully sized I have no extra room for a keyboard stand. On the other hand, I was scratching up the paint on my keyboards as a result of overloading the cheaper, out-sized bags. If yours is a heavier 76-note keyboard with fully weighted keys (e.g. the Kurzweil PC1se), I've noticed that this vendor--8th Street Music--carries similar, economy-priced (under a hundred) bags with wheels. (If you add a few patch cords to your purchase, you may be able to order this one postage-free from the vendor.)
[I see that immediately after I'd placed this lone review of a neglected but worthy product, the price appreciated considerably. Would I purchase it again? Yes, but the quality of the keyboard now has to be factored into your decision. If you're toting a professional-quality keyboard on week-ends, it's probably not excessive to allocate, say, 10-15 percent of its value to the case.]
Click Here to see more reviews about: Levys EM551DX 76-key Travel Gigbag
A durable cordura style gig bag designed tofit most 76 key keyboards. You will get lots of mileage out of this tough bag, one of our biggest sellers.
Click here for more information about Levys EM551DX 76-key Travel Gigbag
0 comments:
Post a Comment