Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I purchased this stand to support my MacBook Pro 17" in my photo studio and I am very excited about its performance!
The stand is very sturdy, fully adjustable and it extends far enough so that I can have my laptop screen at eye level even when fully standing up (I am 6'2"). The four adjustable prongs support the laptop front and back - they do not extend enough to grab the sides of the 17" laptop, but the provided foam pads provide plenty of lateral grip, and the laptop feels very secure when placed on the stand. The mouse tray is relatively small, but still usable by adjusting the mouse tracking speed.
Overall a great value for the money and an excellent addition to my photo studio, where it sits besides my tripod and enables effortless tethered shooting with my Canon DSLRs. Quik-Lok should market this items to photographers in addition to musicians!
Click Here to see more reviews about: Quik Lok LPH-003 Laptop Stands
Free-standing tripod laptop.
Click here for more information about Quik Lok LPH-003 Laptop Stands
0 comments:
Post a Comment