Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)This is probably a bigger keyboard than I needed, since it has a handy "up-down" scale button on the side. The program does work very well and it's easy to record all your own tracks with a wide variety of sounds and instruments. I find myself manually changing the latency in the options a lot whenever I go between different pre-recorded noises, but otherwise it all sounds right, although personally I could go for a few more instruments and adjustments than offered. Also, for some reason there isn't a USB Stop option in my Windows for these devices, and when I went to unplug the USBs anyway, it blue screened me. So now I restart the comp after each session. Oh well. Session is still a fine program for those who wish to compile their own music without learning or playing any expensive instruments (other than one keyboard). It may not be as good as it could, but honestly I think it's the best in it's field that you can install on a PC.
Click Here to see more reviews about: M-Audio Session KeyStudio
M-Audio's Session KeyStudio is the make-music-now keyboard studio for the PC. Its combination of the KeyStudio 49-note USB keyboard and included Session music software gives you much more flexibility than standalone keyboards that have a limited number of built-in sounds. With Session KeyStudio, you can use the keyboard to play hundreds of different instrument sounds--including piano, organ, synths and more--in the included Session software. Setup is simple--just install and launch the software, plug in the keyboard and included high-performance audio interface, and start playing. Session KeyStudio also turns your PC into a full-featured recording studio that's so easy to use, you'll be laying tracks and mixing professional-sounding songs in no time.
Click here for more information about M-Audio Session KeyStudio
0 comments:
Post a Comment