Tuesday, March 20, 2012

CAIG DeOxIT Liquid 25mL with Needle Applicator Review

CAIG DeOxIT Liquid 25mL with Needle Applicator
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I had some really noisy/scratchy potentiometers on one of my basses and got the DeOxit to try and fix them. I put a few drops on the shafts, worked the controls back and forth a few times, waited two minutes, and plugged the bass in. The controls were absolutely silent!
I had a remote control with buttons that were working intermittently. I took the remote apart and used the DeOxit on the contact pads on the circuit board, put the remote together, worked the buttons a few times, and popped in the batteries. Now the remote works on the first press of each button.
I even got the DeOxit wipes and use them on my bass strings. This stuff is great.

Click Here to see more reviews about: CAIG DeOxIT Liquid 25mL with Needle Applicator

100% Environmentally-safe formula. DeoxIT a one step treatment, is a fast-acting deoxidizing solution that cleans, preserves, lubricates, reduces wear and abrasion and improves conductivity on all metal surfaces. Non-flammable, non-toxic, non-corrosive, non-gumming, ozone safe. Use on switches, controls, jacks & plugs, connectors, batteries, (everywhere metal meets air).

Buy Now

Click here for more information about CAIG DeOxIT Liquid 25mL with Needle Applicator

0 comments:

Post a Comment