Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I bought this controller to work with Reason. I use it on both my desktop running Windows XP and on my Laptop with Windows Vista. It works fine on both using the USB connector. I have used it through 5 classes at Berkleemusic online so far as well as composing my own music. No problems so far. Having 8 sliders and 8 knobs for real time control works great in Reason.
Click Here to see more reviews about: M Audio Radium USB MIDI Controller Keyboard 61 Keys
Radium is a new breed of controller. Designed to meet the needs of todays electronic musicians, Radium puts you in control of any 16 MIDI-assignable parameters within your favorite software programs. Radium is also a USB MIDI interface that speaks directly with your computer without any extra devices. You won't need a separate MIDI interface for this keyboard -- it is the MIDI interface.
Click here for more information about M Audio Radium USB MIDI Controller Keyboard 61 Keys
0 comments:
Post a Comment