Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I had second thoughts on this item due to the pic shown, but I said it's better to try than never. I really thought I was gonna get some cheap junk, but I'll admit, that i'm totally WRONG!! this stand is really sturdy and durable, and it has a sleek design, and easy to assemble, even an 8yr old can assemble it, we use it for our church and it holds our Korg X50 And Yamaha Mo6 really well, and our keyboardist plays rough when he's ready lol and it really does stand out. We love it, and I will highly recommend it to anyone, on stange, church, or school.
Click Here to see more reviews about: NEW Deluxe DUAL KEYBOARD STAND - V type - Double TOWER
Deluxe professional model stand comfortably holds 2 FULL SIZE Keyboard Pianos. Stand 51" inches TALL! Over 4 FEET! The "arms" adjust to your ideal playing height.
Click here for more information about NEW Deluxe DUAL KEYBOARD STAND - V type - Double TOWER
0 comments:
Post a Comment