Saturday, December 24, 2011

M-Audio Venom 49 Synthesizer Review

M-Audio Venom 49 Synthesizer
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I have two vintage analog synths and a Waldorf Blofeld in my studio. I love my Blofeld don't get me wrong but this new Venom just made me feel creative again. The placement of everything on the synth itself could not be better. The LCD screen could be angled slightly more for better viewing but that is the only small gripe I can find on this thing so far. After I updated the firmware and installed the software editor that comes with it (which is one of the best editors I have ever used), I instantly was able to make a nice little sample track. Everything is right at your finger tips for editing on the fly...I was twisting knobs all day long when it first arrived lol. It has some really harsh sounds and it has some of the best VA sounds I have ever heard as well. There are so many patches I still haven't had time to go through them all and the arp on this thing is awesome as you can "tap" the tempo or just manually set it whichever you prefer. Anyways if you want the best bang for your buck do not hesitate to buy this synth. Looks snazzy in the studio as well.

Click Here to see more reviews about: M-Audio Venom 49 Synthesizer

The M-Audio Venom 49-key synthesizer combines the character of classic analog synths with mondern digital processing to deliver an aggressive, infectious new sound.Whet your appetite with the included presets, then sink your teeth into creating original sounds-from atmospheric and subtle, to angry and downright nasty.Easily tweak parameters from the intuitive top-panel interface, or explore endless sound design and configuration possibilities with the included software editor.Perform bass lines, leads and more with a full-size keyboard designed to satisfy serious players.You can even use Venom as an audio interface with Pro Tools M-Powered and other musicsoftware-forming a powerful production machine to take yourmusic in dangerous new directions.

Buy NowGet 17% OFF

Click here for more information about M-Audio Venom 49 Synthesizer

0 comments:

Post a Comment