Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I bought this stand thinking it was the model that had the FOLDING legs that slid into the main compartment. I was mistaken. The legs are, as advertised, permanently attached. They can be unscrewed using an Alan wrench, and then placed into the tower, however I found it VERY difficult to do so, fearing I would scratch the outer paint. The arms are very sturdy so long as you're using a light, compact keyboard. I have a full sized 76-key synth on the bottom, and depending how into my playing I get (when I start hammering away on the keys), the stand does shake. As for the top stand, I have a portable 61-key synth. While it's sturdy, if I only have one hand resting on the pitch bend, while the other hand is busy doing whatever else, the keyboard tilts in that direction - which isn't a fault of the stand, but instead of physics. This stand looks great, travels great, doesn't show much wear and tear from gigs, and is pretty much customizable to any height requirements. Keep in mind the MIC BOOM is NOT INCLUDED. And the stand doesn't have a handle like the one in the picture does, either.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Ultimate Support AX-48 Pro Column Keyboard Stand
The APEX Series Keyboard Stands represent over two decades of research and development and are used all over the world by gigging keyboard players and touring musicians. The AX-90 and AX-48 Pro offer everything keyboard players loved about the original APEX keyboard stand while offering sleek new designs and updated features that support a whole new generation of keyboards and workstations. The APEX Series is the finest looking keyboard stands on the market, and are intended to shine the spotlight on keyboard players, while securely supporting their prized instruments.
Click here for more information about Ultimate Support AX-48 Pro Column Keyboard Stand
0 comments:
Post a Comment