Monday, November 28, 2011

Nord PK27 Pedal Keys 27 MIDI Foot Organ Keyboard for C2 Review

Nord PK27 Pedal Keys 27 MIDI Foot Organ Keyboard for C2
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I just got a new C2 along with the Pedal Keys 57...
They're tight, but springy and feel just like a real B-3 console set.
The pedals are a bit shorter than B3 pedals so you can use your regular stool, but they're definitely real console pedals and you'll have no problem romping away with proper toe heal action... With one foot on the expression pedal and the other walking away, I really feel like I'm playing a B-3, and they're great for tapping.
I can't help but think back to all those old warn out pedal sets I used to play on B3s that had really seen better days where the pedals would suddenly drop and stick right in the middle of tunes... This really feels like the dream pedal set... If you get this and LESLIE half moon control switch for your unit, you'll really feel at home !

Click Here to see more reviews about: Nord PK27 Pedal Keys 27 MIDI Foot Organ Keyboard for C2



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Nord PK27 Pedal Keys 27 MIDI Foot Organ Keyboard for C2

0 comments:

Post a Comment