Thursday, September 8, 2011

IpazzPort Wireless Mini Portable bluetooth handheld keyboard white remote control of your iPad, PC, mobile phone Review

IpazzPort Wireless Mini Portable bluetooth handheld keyboard white remote control of your iPad, PC, mobile phone
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
The keyboard looked like it would be very hard to type on, but when I received it in the mail (came in just three business days) I was surprised to find that the buttons have a very nice feel to them and make a satisfying click when pressed, the backlight works very well and can even be seen in daylight (although I keep it off except for when I need it), and it has a built-in rechargeable battery, and includes a USB charging cable. I wrote this review using this keyboard on my Linux laptop.
PS. To use this keyboard you must have a Bluetooth capable device with support for Bluetooth keyboards. It will work fine on a Linux/windows/mac osx computer, but you need a Bluetooth adapter to use it.

Click Here to see more reviews about: IpazzPort Wireless Mini Portable bluetooth handheld keyboard white remote control of your iPad, PC, mobile phone

Product Description:*Bluetooth remote control of your iPad, PC, mobile phone, etc.* Using the industry-leading Bluetooth software solution.* Super slim, size of 82*56*10mm, weight of 32g.* QWERTY keyboard.* With ON/OFF switch.* Backlit keyboard for convenient operation in darkened room.* Ergonomic design.* Good touch feeling you can never imagine.* Housing made of study durable materials.* Patent product.* Portable size, light weight, easy to carry and handle.* Easy operation.* Enhanced tool for iPad, mobile phone, and PC, etc.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about IpazzPort Wireless Mini Portable bluetooth handheld keyboard white remote control of your iPad, PC, mobile phone

0 comments:

Post a Comment