Monday, August 22, 2011

Ultimate Support AX-90P Apex Column Keyboard Stand Review

Ultimate Support AX-90P Apex Column Keyboard Stand
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Having tried a variety of X-style and A-frame stands, this one is far and above the most solid feeling stand I've ever used. Also, this is the only one I've found in this style that has fully adjustable height and angle for the 2nd tier. Despite it's weight and height, it's super-easy to set up (I've even done it one-handed!), and I like that the settings for the height/angle/arm length adjustments stay 'set' even when you put it away, so that it's always immediately the way you want it after setup. The cable management is really slick too, no more tripping over cords!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Ultimate Support AX-90P Apex Column Keyboard Stand

Pewter---Apex Column Keyboard Stand

Buy NowGet 36% OFF

Click here for more information about Ultimate Support AX-90P Apex Column Keyboard Stand

0 comments:

Post a Comment