Friday, August 19, 2011

Quik Lok Z-726L Keyboard stands and displays Review

Quik Lok Z-726L Keyboard stands and displays
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I have an 88-key Korg M50 and a MicroKorg XL. The second tier is "fully adjustable" according to the product description, which means that the two arms in the top tier not only tilt up and down, but they move horizontally anywhere you want them, so they will accommodate any length and position for a second keyboard. I like to keep the MicroKorg off to the left on the top tier so I can play it comfortably with my left hand, and this stand is perfect for that. It's extremely well built and should last me for as long as I need it.
I'm 6 foot 1, and the stand is just high enough for me to stand and play comfortably at its highest setting. It works wonderfully sitting as well, of course.
The one downside to this stand is that it needs to be disassembled and reassembled every time you need to transport it. It's not as bad as I thought it would be at first though; it works just to take it apart into four pieces. I highly recommend this stand if you have a setup like mine, but do not get this if your main keyboard is smaller than 88 keys. It won't work. Quik-Lok makes a smaller model of this same thing, maybe that will work.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Quik Lok Z-726L Keyboard stands and displays

Heavy duty height adjustable two tier "zenith" stand. 44" wide.

Buy NowGet 28% OFF

Click here for more information about Quik Lok Z-726L Keyboard stands and displays

0 comments:

Post a Comment