Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)This is an excellent keyboard stand. It is a little more expensive than others out there, but it is far more stable than other stands I've been looking at. The top of the stand is extremely deep from front to back, so any size keyboard or stage piano should easily fit on it. It can support a large amount of weight, so even some of the heavier stage pianos shouldn't pose any problem. All in all, this stand is everything I was looking for. I had to wait for Amazon to get it in stock and ship it to me, but the week or two of waiting was well worth it.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Quik Lok Z-716 Keyboard stands and displays
Heavy duty height adjustable "zenith" stand. 34" wide.
Click here for more information about Quik Lok Z-716 Keyboard stands and displays
0 comments:
Post a Comment