Friday, August 12, 2011

Pyle-Pro PKS60 Two Tier Double Braced DJ Coffin and Keyboard Stand Review

Pyle-Pro PKS60 Two Tier Double Braced DJ Coffin and Keyboard Stand
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This is NOT a quality keyboard stand. The arms of the second tier are different lengths and it's impossible to get them completely level. I contacted the seller to return it and they were very prompt and courteous in their reply... and with good reason. I took the package to UPS only to discover that even using the cheapest shipping option, it was going to cost $26 to ship it back. I doubt many customers follow through on the return once they've done the math. I decided I didn't need $10 back that badly- especially since the lower tier works fine.
Eventually, I was able to attach a shelf to the second tier and get everything balanced satisfactorily. So far, I've only used this stand for a home rig... and it's fine. But I suspect that it will not be useful on stage because the the locking mechanism for the X part of the stand snaps in place (rather than screws) and will probably break if I take it down and set it back up with any frequency.
I bought this before there were any reviews so I knew it was a gamble... turn out that you do, indeed, get what you pay for. If I knew then what I know now, I would not have made this purchase. I know I'll be buying an On-Stage brand stand pretty soon so I can have something to take on the road.
If you do choose to purchase this item, do yourself a favor and buy a roll of gaffers tape while you're at it.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Pyle-Pro PKS60 Two Tier Double Braced DJ Coffin and Keyboard Stand

This stand is perfect for any keyboard player or DJ. Built for a solid, stable feel -- the Pyle Pro PKS60 is as versatile as it is durable. The stand's X-shaped design make this heavy-duty stand extra-reliable for use on stange, at the studio, or at home.

Buy NowGet 50% OFF

Click here for more information about Pyle-Pro PKS60 Two Tier Double Braced DJ Coffin and Keyboard Stand

0 comments:

Post a Comment