Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I got this for Christmas this year and it does everything I could ask for and more!
What you get in the box is:
- A stunningly red Midi Keyboard (Duh)
- Multi-lingual manuals (standard for Behringer)
- Behringer Sticker (Woot!)
- USB Audio interface UCA222
The pots have a nice rubber coat, the color red is just unbelievable, and the keys have nice resistance though you really have to slam on the keys to get it really loud I'm pretty sure that's adjustable but I have yet to figure it out.
Pros: If you are thinking about getting a synthesizer AND a midi controller but for low cost, this is fantastic. Even if you are just thinking about trying one, buy it anyway its fantastic and durable.
Cons: It's bulky. I kinda wished that my dad had bought the UMX25S. It has more bells and whistles plus a case for $10 more. The 'manual' is more of a setup guide, in order to get the full manual you have to go to Behringer and download it.
If you are looking for something to just play with, get this one. If you are in a band or really know what you are doing with a midi Keyboard, pay the extra $10 and get the UMX25S.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Behringer U-Control UMX250 25-Key USB/MIDI Controller Keyboard with USB/Audio Interface
The UMX MIDI Controller is an extremely flexible master keyboard with a control section for a wide range of applications. Do you need independent control of hardware synthesizers or general MIDI sound modules? How about control over effects devices? Maybe you just want to operate sequencing software or computer plug-ins from a convenient remote location? UMX Series controllers provide total flexibility and tremendous ease of use, allowing you to realize your ideas intuitively.
0 comments:
Post a Comment