Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I've had my workstation for about four years now, and it was stationed in my office where it lived, as I did not use it to perform in live settings. I bought the case to protect the workstation when I moved and since, I have used my set-up for a number of events. THE CASE: I think the case is great - perfect amount of room for my keyboards and I really like the interior "tie-down" straps - although you do have to be careful about tieing down your keys. There is an abundance of padding in a semi-rigid set-up. Of course, when your boards are in there, it becomes totally rigid. The wheels are a great addition when your arms are tired of lugging your boards around, which is pretty fast with the weight of them - bag is light. The large front pocket is great for cables, disks and other stuff. I originally wanted a soid case like an ATA or hard-shell, but this works really well for me. I wouldn't check it through baggage at the airport, but it's pretty tough.
Click Here to see more reviews about: 76 Note Lightweight Keyboard Case
GK-76 Features: -Constructed of 600 denier nylon. -Rigid EPS foam. -Polyethylene reinforced interior frame. -Fully adjustable padded straps. -Interior is lined with tricot and soft foam. -Large accessory compartments on outside. -Built-in wheels with tow handle and skid bars. -Zipper latches. -Interior Dimensions: 6.25'' H x 51.5'' W x 18'' D. -Exterior Dimensions: 9.25'' H x 56.1'' W x 20.08'' D.
Click here for more information about 76 Note Lightweight Keyboard Case
0 comments:
Post a Comment