Saturday, May 21, 2011

Spectrum AIL495 61 Note Keyboard Pack Review

Spectrum AIL495 61 Note Keyboard Pack
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I purchased this keyboard for my son last Christmas. It worked fine for the first 6 months. Now the power light comes on but the LED screen will not light up and there is no sound. I have emailed the company who makes the keyboard twice but have not had any reply yet. I would recommend a different brand if you are interested in purchasing a keyboard. I only gave 2 stars since when it was working my son really enjoyed it.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Spectrum AIL495 61 Note Keyboard Pack

Includes 110V AC Adapter or Battery operation Large Lit LCD Stereo Speakers Sustain Pedal Rock House instructional DVD MIDI Output jack for Computer.

Buy NowGet 3% OFF

Click here for more information about Spectrum AIL495 61 Note Keyboard Pack

0 comments:

Post a Comment