Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)This bag has two dimensions listed on the descriptions. This bag is quite large, fits my son's 76 key Casio WK110 keyboard. The dimensions you should follow are 48.25 x 16.75 x 6.9. When I ordered this, I was hesitant because if it wasn't going to fit, the shipping is a lot to go both to and from. I ordered through target which is powered by amazon because Target claims you can return it directly to the store, so this meant one way shipping if the size was wrong. The result was great, it came quickly, and since I have an amazon account, it automatically recognized that and used the info it had already. The huge keyboard fits in this bag, there are big pockets for the sheet music books and the sustain pedal, a/c adapter, music stand that comes with keyboard that attaches to keyboard when using, etc. Since it's new, can't vouch for how it will hold up yet, but it's attractive to the eye, and now after looking so long at different music stores and sites online, we have a gig bag to take to all the performances and practices that my son goes to with his band/friends. I give it 5 stars, unless the thing breaks right away, then I would be disappointed. $39.99 good price. Hoping for the best!
Click Here to see more reviews about: World Tour Deluxe Padded Keyboard Bag for Casio WK200
World Tour Padded Keyboard Gig Bags have each been specifically designed for the most popular keyboard sizes. With its adjustable strap, you will be able to take your keyboard with you safely to every gig or lesson you have. The two zippered pouches in the front will be perfect for carrying everything from your music books to your power supplies and cables.
Click here for more information about World Tour Deluxe Padded Keyboard Bag for Casio WK200
0 comments:
Post a Comment