Sunday, April 17, 2011

Casio AD-12 12V Adapter Review

Casio AD-12 12V Adapter
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I had a CASIO key board and it stopped functioning one day. I was on the brink of taking decision of whether to buy a new Key board or repair the the CASIO. This was for my 6 year old daughter. Economy being tight, didn't have much to spend in my hand. Finally thought to give a try to change the adaptor. Ordered this, I got it fast with free shipping. The adaptor looks different than shown in the picture. My old one looks as shown in the picture. Thank god it works perfectly on my CASIO and my little girl is practicing on the CASIO. It is well built & good looking and works perfectly.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Casio AD-12 12V Adapter

12V Adapter for CTK5000, WK500, WK3800This Adapter replaces the AD12M Power Adapter

Buy NowGet 29% OFF

Click here for more information about Casio AD-12 12V Adapter

0 comments:

Post a Comment